Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, & Zion National Parks

     So I created this draft back on August 14th 2016 and never published it but it has some nice pictures so I decided to upload it a year and a half later...This is thanks to AB sending DL and I a screenshot of the 56 unpublished posts we have on this here blog. We're great at starting things and not finishing...Anyway, without further ado here are 14 pictures taken by yours truly when we went out west to Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Parks the summer before my freshman year of college. (Captions added today).
Hoover Dam


Grand Canyon

Hiking with TJ @ the Grand Canyon

More Grand Canyon...dang, I forgot how stinking huge it is.
Road trippin' USA

More candid hiking photos of the one and only TJ

View from hike at Zion National Park. Zion was definitely my favorite. I mean,
look at that. You can't help but feel a little small and insignificant.

Panorama: Hiking with TJ @ Zion

Before you go and think I'm an amazing photographer...
this is a photo of a photograph lol. I took the picture because
we hiked up that whole dang thing.

This looks like the poster to a sci-fi film.

Bryce Canyon National Park

More Bryce

There were so many lizards!!!

This was a rather spectacular phone glitch photo...
Welp there you have it. A much-belated photo haul.

-SE Wagner



Comments

Popular Posts