That Time of Year

A cup of chamomile, spritz of lemon & squeeze of honey & book of poetry, Rikki Snyder Photography:      I think we have reached that part in the semester where no one feels like doing anything. We have 24 more days of class and very little motivation to get through them. I live for weekends. I don't know how I did high school, the whole 180 days, seven hours a day, max-ten-day-break thing. They talk about senioritis but freshmanitis is real too. I think it happens to everyone around this time of the year. The weather sucks, you're done with "spring" and rain and cold, and you spend most of your time daydreaming about trees with leaves on them and green grass and warm days and not having any responsibilities...Pure bliss. Anyway, hang in there. Just another month.

Day 1215 Song Recommendation: "Just For Now" by Cloud Control. Song cred: DL.
Day 1216 Song Recommendation: "Ocean" by Splendor Tree. Song cred: DL.
Day 1217 Song Recommendation: "You Saved My Soul" by Mighty Oaks.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts