Fotografía

Here are some photos I like.
Quiet:
This photo feels very familiar to me. It reminds me of my room. The desk in my bedroom is actually a windowsill with an extra piece of wood added on, so I get a good view of the woods and the creek, and I used to have orchids on my desk before they all died.

gyravlvnebe: Me and my dog Pandora, adopted from the street. https://www.pinterest.com/gyravlvnebe/ Photography by Sergei Sarakhanov:
Like owner like dog. This is awesome.

Trout River Log Cabin | Small House Swoon:
All I want in life is a little cottage like this, but painted yellow with white shutters. Or maybe white with a yellow door...I don't know, but there's gotta be yellow somewhere.

Apostrophe - Photographers - Alex Farnum:
Wrap-around porch? Lake? Guitar music? Check, check, check. Photo approved.

(Video on instagram) Love in black and white: #Loving stars Ruth Negga and Joel Edgerton cover this week's issue, also featuring Next Big Thing Genevieve Angelson, Ryan Seacrest Productions and 'Carrie's 40th anniversary. Hit the link in profile for more:
Ruth Negga and Joel Edgerton are one of Hollywood's most shippable couples, as this photo proves.

Image result for nat geo best photographs
"A pet saddleback tamarin hangs on to Yoina Mameria Nontsotega as the Matsigenka girl takes a dip in the Yomibato River, deep inside Peru’s Manú National Park." This photo is stunning and heartwarming.

     My favorite photographs in the whole world are candid photos of people. They have to be truly candid though, not fake candid. Fake candid is the worst, and you can always tell when something is fake candid.
     Now I want to take some photos...

Day 1205 Song Recommendation: "Liminal" by Tow'rs.
Day 1206 Song Recommendation: "Anywhere" by Passenger. Song cred: SR.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts