These Endless Snow Days

     The boredom has fully set in. My dad and I were going to go skiing today but it's supposed to rain. So I'm just chilling at home by myself. No school again tomorrow. This is awful. And wonderful at the same time. The longer I'm away from school, the more serious I get about never going back. It's really quite pointless at this juncture in my life. I don't need to know chemistry in order to teach English. Nor do I need college algebra. Why can't I just take Latin, Lang, and creative writing? I hardly ever have homework in any of those classes. Okay, this post is boring. I need to stop complaining. What should I do instead?

     Several hours later...
     I'll make a list.

THINGS THAT ARE ONLY ACCEPTABLE TO DO ON SNOW DAYS
  • Wear purple Chapstick.
  • Eat two different forms of potatoes for lunch.
  • Wear your socks like this:
  • Re-buy the same puzzle from the Dollar Tree that you tried to finish yesterday but couldn't because two pieces were missing (and there was an extra duplicate piece that didn't go anywhere).

  • Sort through said 500-piece puzzle for the two missing pieces.

  • Find the pieces, finish your puzzle and celebrate! 


  • Glue your puzzle together! Yay!
  • Put on more purple Chapstick. 
     This list is going downhill. I'm going to stop. Plus, those are all things I'd do on un-snow days. Especially wearing my socks like that. It makes me happy. Because then I get to admire the full effect of my beautiful socks. And so does everyone else. Now I need a song to recommend. 

Day 794 Song Recommendation: "Here We Are" by Patrick Park.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts