Snow Snow Snow

     It's been snowing nonstop all day and I'm pretty sure we have at least two feet by now. I helped shovel for a little bit (a very little bit) and then I set about the task of cleaning my room. I came to the conclusion that I am a hoarder. Of paper. I scribble things on post-it notes and scraps of paper and then shove them in drawers or hide them on my desk and forget about them so I finally decided to sort through them and glue the ones worth keeping into a notebook. Some of them were just to-do lists or math problems or Christmas present ideas but then other ones were poems or bits of stories or random thoughts that have accumulated over the past seven years, and those were the ones I kept. 
Our front yard.
Maggie has been thoroughly enjoying the snow.
Maggie poking her head up through the
snow tunnel she made.
I'll need a rubber band to keep my new junk journal together.

Just found the jackpot!

     I'm such a hoarder. Gotta go tape these in a notebook that I'll never look at. I'm big on the "One day I'll want this crap" idea. Anyway, have a good snow day! Go clean up some of your junk. Or make a mess. Either way. I don't care. 

Day 791 Song Recommendation: "New Soul" by Yael Naim.

-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. A junk journal is such a good idea! Why didn't I ever think of that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts