Painful Things You Just Have to Do in Life

     Wow, today has been an exceptionally boring day. Tomorrow I have to give a speech at church about the trip to Haiti. Can't say I'm really looking forward to that. I hate public speaking with a passion. I wish they could just give me a script of what to say. Or I wish that someone else could read the speech I wrote. That would be so much less painful.
     At this point, I have the entire awful thing memorized. I just want to hurry up and give it. Every painful thing I get done in my life feels like a huge accomplishment. Math homework, chem labs, essays, public speech-giving, playing organized sports...
     Well, I hope you had a spectacular day and did some really cool things!

Day 644 Song Recommendation: "Sedona" by Houndmouth.

-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts