Favorite Things Tag: VaughnDL

1. Favorite Color
     Purple. Of any shade really, I just love the color in general. It's so unique and rich. 




2. Favorite Dessert
     I really like brownies and cookies. I'm not huge on ice cream or cake. I do love Texas sheet cake though. And any type of chocolatey-bar-dessert-casserole type thing with lots of ingredients like peanuts and marshmallows. Basically I like sludgy concoctions baked into delicious dessert treats. But mostly brownies and cookies.


3. Favorite Smell
     I have a lot of favorite smells, and they're mostly all weird. I like the smell of mowed grass, paint, utility closets, that smell when you're driving with the windows down near a creek, clean laundry, my Dad's cologne, and seafood. But as far as like, girly lotiony smells, I LOVE Bath & Body Works' Black Cherry Merlot, especially in hand soap, and Bath & Body Works' Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss. And Winter Candy Apple is a very close runner up.
 

4. Favorite Flower
     It's a tie between poppies and alstroemeria. I also really love hydrangeas and crepe myrtle trees. Hydrangeas and crepe myrtles grow everywhere in Chincoteague, and it's so beautiful.
 

5. Favorite Animal
     I love cats okay? I know that's boring but they are just the greatest. I especially like the way marbled cats look. I also love any and all rodents. And English Bulldogs are addddoooorrraaabbbllleee.
 

6. Favorite Month
     October and November are 100% tied for me. They're both glorious. 

7. Favorite Drink
     I love all types of fruit juices. I also recently tried apple soda and it's amazing.

8. Favorite Shoes
     Okay, there are lots of different categories of shoes. I have my favorite high heels, my favorite flats, my favorite sandals and my favorite go-to shoes. As for heels, it's my vintage brown heels with the green detailing. My favorite flats right now are light green moccasins that are sooo comfy and cute. My favorite sandals are these gladiators with feathers on them, and my favorite go-to shoes are these black sandals that are basically dead and falling apart, but they slip right on and match everything. 

9. Favorite Snack
     POPCORN! And pretzels with Nutella.
 

10. Favorite Song
     This is not a question. There are so many! Right at this current moment though, my favorites are probably "Papaouti" by Stromae, "Vulnerable" by Tinashe (Dave Luxe Remix), "Brother" by NEEDTOBREATHE, and "Life of the Party" by Shawn Mendes. I'm sure I'm missing some. 

11. Favorite Book
     Forever a tie between Christy by Catherine Marshall and Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Close runners up are The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak, Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden, and Subway Girl by P.J. Converse.
 

12. Favorite Hairstyle 
     On myself, just let it all flow. On other people, I really love any and all unique braids, but I really like waterfall braids.

13. Favorite Clothing
    How can you ask me this question??? Ok, I have this awesome blue and green shirt with huge squares on it that I love, and this adorable floral vintage style dress (that's waaay too short), and I have burnt orange pants I also love. 

14. Favorite Stores 
     Second and Charles, Goodwill, Target, Gabriels, and recently, Peebles, because they have some amazing deals and promotions. And I got the most adorable free tote bag with my perfume purchase. 

15. Favorite Things to Collect
     Fortunes from Fortune cookies, letters from SE, mementos from my friends, pressed flowers, feathers, Arizona tea bottles, photos, books, DVDs, pens, notebooks. Everything really. I collect everything.
I almost have all of these in the picture! 

16. Favorite Hobbies
     Writing, reading, watching TV, sleeping. 

17. Favorite Season
     Autumn, without a single doubt. 

18. Favorite Movie
     Ugggghhhh! How can you ask this??? Everything is Illuminated, Anne of Green Gables, Pride and Prejudice, Little Miss Sunshine, A Walk to Remember, Flipped, Stand by Me, Slumdog Millionaire. A million more that I'll think of as soon as I post this. 
This movie is just heartwarming and adorable in every way. Rob Reiner
will always be the best director. 

19. Favorite Restaurant
     I love Chinese food, so basically any Chinese restaurant, Mikie's, which is this awesome little ice cream dive that has the greatest chili cheese fries on the planet. Those two places, plus literally every tin can, train car diner on the planet.  And diners in general. 

20. Favorite Painting 
     This is a very good question....Just kidding, I just remembered my favorite painting, which is The Kiss by Gustav Klimt. I also really love anything by Millais, because he's done some of the most beautiful Victorian paintings ever.




Well, there's all my favorite things! Thanks for reading.

-VaughnDL 




Comments

Popular Posts