Unravel Me: Finished!

     I finished Unravel Me! And while it was frustrating at times with all of the love triangle drama, it was ultimately a quick, easy read. One thing I really love about Tahereh Mafi's writing style is that it flows really easily and you can read fifty pages in one sitting and not even realize it. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm definitely Team Warner. I think he can be a really horrible person but he also has the capacity to be a good one and I think that overall he's just better for Juliette than Adam. Christine from polandbananasBOOKS basically sums up my thoughts on the Unravel Me in her review:


Day 580 Song Recommendation: "Mykonos" by Fleet Foxes.
-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. I love Christine, she is so detail oriented about her reviews and I think that's great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and she hits all of the major plot points too and has pretty equal amounts of criticism and praise, which I like.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts