Sick ;(
Today has not been the best day, but it's getting better. I was freezing cold all day in school and then towards the end of the day my throat started hurting worse than it had been and I was just achy and tired, so when I got home I put on some comfy clothes, took three Ibuprofen, climbed into bed, and slept for an hour. When I woke up, I was super hot and everything still hurt so I took another Ibuprofen and made my mom feel my forehead (I had a fever) so I just crawled back in bed and my mom gave me some tea and cookie dough and Tylenol and now I feel pretty A-okay. I love modern medicine (and tea and cookie dough). I'll probably go to bed soon and hope I won't feel any worse tomorrow. And tomorrow is basically Friday, so that's nice.
Day 557 Song Recommendation: "You Can Never Go Back" by Jon McLaughlin.
-SE Wagner
Day 557 Song Recommendation: "You Can Never Go Back" by Jon McLaughlin.
-SE Wagner

Comments
Post a Comment