Productive Day?
I finished Fangirl today and I loved it, although overall I loved the first half more than the second half. I really liked the ending, though. I'm not sure what I'll read next.
The Fangirl episode on Yulin Kuang's channel was good, but not as romantic as I'd hoped it'd be. Oh well. There's still the Eleanor & Park movie to look forward to.
I'm still sick and my throat hurts like a goat, but at least I don't have a fever. Or school tomorrow.
Day 558 Song Recommendation: "The Game" by Priest. Get the song for free on iTunes.
-SE Wagner
The Fangirl episode on Yulin Kuang's channel was good, but not as romantic as I'd hoped it'd be. Oh well. There's still the Eleanor & Park movie to look forward to.
I'm still sick and my throat hurts like a goat, but at least I don't have a fever. Or school tomorrow.
Day 558 Song Recommendation: "The Game" by Priest. Get the song for free on iTunes.
-SE Wagner

Comments
Post a Comment