Merry Half Christmas Eve

Today I think has been the most beautiful day of summer and of course I am spending the entire day inside. If you didn't know today is June 24 which means in six months it will be Christmas.
Am I insane for celebrating half Christmas? Maybe but I love it.
Tomorrow a few of my friends and are getting together and celebrating. You'll be surprised how many pinterest ideas you can find about half Christmas.
Snowballs


Creepiest thing in the world but okay.

Then there's a whole lot more. Baking and planning is pretty much the only thing that I've done today. We had a little ordeal with the monkey bread but I tried to salvage it as much as I could and hopefully tomorrow it will be as good as what my Mom and I make for Christmas morning. If not we can just head to Walmart and buy a cake and pretend like it never happened. Also I have listening to the podcast 'Serial' which is amazing I don't know why i didn't listen to it sooner. Note to self Mrs. Matheny is mostly right about the things that I will like when it comes to TV and podcasts.
DFTBA
-AB

If you have some spare time, listen to this podcast.



Comments

Popular Posts