Hot, Hot, Hot

     Today the heat index is 105 degrees so I will not be lounging on the dock like I have been. There is a point when it is simply too freaking hot, and 105 degrees does it for me. I don't know if it's just me, but this June has seemed especially hot. June is supposed to be low 80s, not mid-90s. Gross. I can't wait to see what July and August hold. And Haiti. Goodness, Haiti is going to be HOT. I like summer and I like warm weather. I just despise sweating with every ounce of my being.
    On another note, DL gets her hair cut today and I'm so excited! It's the little things in life that I wake up for.


Day 577 Song Recommendation: "Open Road" by Roo Panes. Thank you to SR (not DL's SR. Okay, that's confusing. Sorry) for the song recommendation!

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts