Blogging More?
I don't know why but recently I have just wanted to blog more. It's not that I have anything interesting to say I have just wanted to blog more. Today was a uneventful day. I was forced to go clothes shopping. I realized how bratty that sounded after I typed it. As always it ended in frustration and I ended up only going to one store, caved in and went to the bookstore where I found a book that isn't even supposed to be out yet. I am a huge fan of Sophie Kinsella and she recently wrote a YA book that deals with a girl who struggles from an anxiety disorder.
I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me.
I didn't buy it though, the thought that I could get it cheaper on Amazon stopped me. After that I went to Chick-fil-a and came home and finished a book.
Also since after school is over and i'm going to get healthy I have been eating all the junk food in this house because I know I won't have it for long. It's actually hitting me and i'm scared. It shouldn't be this hard and I should be easing into the 'healthy mode'. But like when Jen Hatmaker couldn't give up her coffee until she absolutely had to and I can't give up my Chick-fil-a until I have to.
Chick-fil-a, we will be reunited someday.
I also decided to add some things onto the list I want to.
Also I think i'm at the point where i'm doubting myself and the voices fill my head telling me that I can't do it, that it won't last and nothing is going to change. This is when it gets hard and it hasn't even started.
I can't wait to see how this turns out.
DFTBA
-AB
I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me.
I didn't buy it though, the thought that I could get it cheaper on Amazon stopped me. After that I went to Chick-fil-a and came home and finished a book.
Also since after school is over and i'm going to get healthy I have been eating all the junk food in this house because I know I won't have it for long. It's actually hitting me and i'm scared. It shouldn't be this hard and I should be easing into the 'healthy mode'. But like when Jen Hatmaker couldn't give up her coffee until she absolutely had to and I can't give up my Chick-fil-a until I have to.
Chick-fil-a, we will be reunited someday.
I also decided to add some things onto the list I want to.
- Don't be on the internet as much.
- Sleep more.
- Read some more blogs.
Also I think i'm at the point where i'm doubting myself and the voices fill my head telling me that I can't do it, that it won't last and nothing is going to change. This is when it gets hard and it hasn't even started.
I can't wait to see how this turns out.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments
Post a Comment