Best Movies of Middle School

1. Hoot
I still love this movie, and I can't say exactly why. I just think it has a really good cast, it's funny, and it stayed true to the book. I remember watching this for the first time at my 11th (I think) birthday party and it was a lot of fun.



2. Ella Enchanted
First of all, what middle school girl wasn't in love with Prince Char?

This movie has everything every teen and pre-teen girl wants in a film: comedy, romance, princes, princesses, fantasy, and a happily ever after.


3. 50 First Dates
As an endearing romantic comedy starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler, you know it can't be too bad. And it's not. In fact, it's quite cute.



4. Napoleon Dynamite
Full of dumb humor and super quotable lines, this movie is perfect for every middle schooler, boy and girl alike.





5. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
Classic. E.T. is the world's most lovable alien. I mean, who could ever forget "E.T., phone home..."?
Why did this not scare me more as a child?





6. Harry Potter
What middle schooler doesn't want to be at least one character from Harry Potter? I know I always wanted to be Hermione, especially in the fourth movie when she's wearing that beautiful ball gown.




7. The Karate Kid
"Wax on, wax off". The Karate Kid is a great family movie and one that you can watch again and again, at any age.



8. The Princess Diaries
The Princess Diaries movies hardly follow the books at all, but they're still a lot of fun to watch. That whole average-teenager-turned-royalty genre never gets old.



9. Get Smart
Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway in a comedy together? Nothing can go wrong.




10. Freaky Friday
Even back when Lindsay Lohan was semi-normal, I didn't like her as an actress, but this movie was always fun to watch with a friend.


Day 496 Song Recommendation: "Little Bitty Pretty One" by Aaron Carter.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts