Pictures to Cheer Up Your Day

Adventures
Adventure
oh, happy day... Let loose and enjoy life!


I'm ready to move in now.... [This is the "Shiba Ryotaro Memorial Museum" in Higashiosaka, Japan. "Shiba Ryotaro was an important figure in Japanese literature after the World War II."]
So much love for this - Flowers line the vineyard rows at Kunde Winery in Kenwood, California | Bob Bowman on 500px #Sonoma #wine
My inner nerd wants to smell this book... And my even bigger inner nerd knows that it wouldn't be a good idea, because my asthma would act up. Oh god, I'm a nerd!
Santorini, Greece
Ooh a could, lemme just pull out my spare ice cream cone and #instagram it :)
“Daisies, simple and sweet. Daisies are the way to win my heart.”  ― Patrick Rothfuss
Vintage Style, VW Van Bus Photography, Retro Decor, Wall Decor, Nursery, Mod Style, Retro Style, Road Trip Style, Mint Green Print, Stripes



















And the best for last...
Relationship goals


Have a wonderful day!

Day 486 Song Recommendation: "Ghosts and Creatures" by Telekinesis. Get the song for free here.

P.S. The video is SUPER weird.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts