Nostalgia

Today has been somewhat of an emotional day for multiple reasons.
  1. It's DL's 17th Birthday! Happy Birthday!
  2. I started the Papersol Binder
  3. My friend's dog is going to pass away this week.
I went to Church this morning and after youth group my friend asked if animals go to heaven. Then she started to ball. I had no idea that her dog was sick. My youth leaders were kind of taken back by this and Melissa said,

"Would it be heaven without the people or animals that you love?"

Then I started crying because I started thinking about Max and the hell we went through when we lost him. To come home and him not be there was beyond difficult. It's not something that I would wish on anyone. I think people don't take animal's death's seriously as much as human's. I don't know why because our animals are a big part of our life. Then throughout the second service Megan cried and I hugged her because sometimes there really isn't anything that you can say to make it better. I really do believe that they go to heaven because how could they not?

Then I got home and felt really nostalgic and started thinking about the blog and how one day we're probably going to stop using it. I thought to myself how much i'm going to want to read the blog when i'm older. So I got a binder out of the closet and started printing our posts. It's so interesting to see how we've changed. I didn't get to print them all because of how many posts we have but I did get through November 19, 2013- January 25, 2014. If you want to see how big that is here it is.





















It's crazy to see how much we've changed through out the two years that we've been writing this blog. I know whenever I'm having a bad day i'm going to read it and hopefully I'll get to print all the posts soon.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts