In My Veins/The Fifth Wave Fan Video

     DL posted about the amazing fanmade trailers that Ms. VideoGirl makes which reminded me of a fanmade video for The 5th Wave that I watched a month or so ago. I don't remember if I put the video on here before, but I'm going to now because I think it's really good. The YouTuber who made the video, Zuzmy, managed to mash a whole bunch of scenes together from three movies, a TV show, and the book trailer to create a perfect retelling of Evan and Cassie's relationship. The guy she chose for Evan fits the character so much better than the one who is actually going to be playing Evan in the movie (in my humble opinion). And she chose Chloe Grace Moretz to play Cassie before Chloe was even cast! I'm impressed. Anyway, here's the video (which will also serve as the music video for today because I'm recommending the song in the video).
     I just can't imagine how much time and effort she put into making this video. It turned out so well and it was her first fan video.

Day 494 Song Recommendation: "In My Veins" by Andrew Belle.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts