I Love Spring Book Tag!

When I woke up this morning for some reason it felt like spring. It is spring but with the snow that we got on Friday (The first day of Spring) and it just threw me off. I know that I haven't posted in a while but i've just been busy. Last night I hung out with my friend Leah. We went shopping after I got off of work and it was fun. I got lost on the way home which was not fun whatsoever. It took me about an hour to get home. It should take like 15 minutes. At least I got the first experience of driving lost. I'm sure that there will be many more.

Anyway, since it's finally spring i'm going to do the tag.

1. How is spring where you live?

Right now it's kind of cold. The mornings are cold and it get's somewhat warmer throughout the day. One day it could be beautiful the next day it could be freezing cold. The flowers also start to bloom and the grass goes from brown to green. Also I get sick a lot. Sneezing and colds. I'm actually starting to get one now. So that's exciting.

2. Most anticipated book release this spring?



P.S. I Still Love You, Jenny Han

I have been waiting for this book ever since I finished To All The Boys I've Loved Before. This cover is so beautiful. I don't know how this is going to end and i'm really excited to see what Jenny does with the story. I know the titles are really cheesy but Jenny Han is so talented.

3. Tell us about a book cover that makes you think of spring.


Before I Fall, Lauren Oliver

This was hard! Before I fall is one of my favorite books and it just feels like it's springtime when they took that picture. 

4. Where are you going to read this spring?

Probably not outside if that's what your thinking. I don't really read outside. I don't know why but I just don't really enjoy it. I read in the summer on the boat but that's about it. I tried to read outside on a blanket during spring and it didn't work out like it does on TV and in movies. It's surprisingly uncomfortable and there's more bugs outside than you think.

5. Find a cover with the sun on it!

Really?

This is the best that I could come up with. Look in the left top corner.

6. What are your favorite springs reads?

I love reading contemporaries during the spring/summer. I'm reading dystopian and fantasy right now. This is honestly weird for me because I start reading contemporaries right about now. I do have a pile of contemporaries building. Yes SE I will read Carpe Diem eventually. Calm down. 


7. Find a book with many different colors on it.


I really want to read this book. It sounds so good!

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts