You Never Know

I am filled to the brim with stress. I actually came home today pissed off. I stumbled upon an article about how we never know about the good we do. We are so busy throughout the day or the week that we forget the times we helped people and how we don't see the results of the good we do. There was a women named Sarah who's friend went to Europe and brought her back on a book on the cathedrals. There were pictures of the beautiful churches and yet we don't know who built the cathedrals. No one ever wrote their name down. In fact one man was carving a bird into the stone that eventually would be covered up and wouldn't be seen by anyone. When someone told him that the bird would be covered up and nobody would see it. To which the man replied.

"God will see it."

I can't remember the good that I have done for people this week. Heck I can't even remember half of the stuff I did yesterday but God sees it and maybe the people I helped actually remembered. Even if they don't God remembers. He knows my struggles and everything that bothers and troubles me. He knows me inside and out and yet still loves me when I mutter the 'f' word under my breath or when I want to cry about the tiniest problem added on to a bigger problem. He loves me when I do well and when I make the right decisions

God sees us.

DFTBA
-AB



Comments

Popular Posts