We All Have Our Moments...
My dad got the computer to work! Sometimes miracles do happen! I'm not going to pretend to be anything but ecstatic over this. Ah! I'm so happy!
Something really embarrassing happened today: I was lying on the couch, watching a Miranda Sings video, smiling (it was funny), and all of a sudden I felt something wet drip out of my mouth onto my chest and I was like, "Oh my gosh, I just drooled on myself" and then I had to go to the bathroom and wipe it off.
Like, can I be more of geek? What grown person DROOLS on themself??? (Okay, that sentence sounds grammatically incorrect, so if it is, I apologize. "Themself" is a weird word, but it's in the dictionary!)
I've been catching up on Vlogbrothers videos today, and this was one of my favorites:
I'm really glad that John Green said "hectacres" instead of "hectares" a bunch of times, because for a while there I was thinking he was super human and knew basically everything in the universe. And, P.S., in case you were wondering, Mr. Green, I wouldn't have known you were saying it wrong because I thought it was "hectacre" for basically my whole life. I mean, what even is an "are"?
The next time you feel mortified by yourself, remember that even John Green, master of words, messes up words, and even John Green, master speaker, leaves his fly open for an entire audience to see, and even John Green, master storyteller, started with only two people coming to his book signing. And managed to unintentionally insult those two people.
I mean, we all drool on ourselves occasionally, right?
Day 314 Song Recommendation: "Until We Get There" by Lucius.
-SE Wagner
Something really embarrassing happened today: I was lying on the couch, watching a Miranda Sings video, smiling (it was funny), and all of a sudden I felt something wet drip out of my mouth onto my chest and I was like, "Oh my gosh, I just drooled on myself" and then I had to go to the bathroom and wipe it off.
Like, can I be more of geek? What grown person DROOLS on themself??? (Okay, that sentence sounds grammatically incorrect, so if it is, I apologize. "Themself" is a weird word, but it's in the dictionary!)
I've been catching up on Vlogbrothers videos today, and this was one of my favorites:
I'm really glad that John Green said "hectacres" instead of "hectares" a bunch of times, because for a while there I was thinking he was super human and knew basically everything in the universe. And, P.S., in case you were wondering, Mr. Green, I wouldn't have known you were saying it wrong because I thought it was "hectacre" for basically my whole life. I mean, what even is an "are"?
The next time you feel mortified by yourself, remember that even John Green, master of words, messes up words, and even John Green, master speaker, leaves his fly open for an entire audience to see, and even John Green, master storyteller, started with only two people coming to his book signing. And managed to unintentionally insult those two people.
I mean, we all drool on ourselves occasionally, right?
Day 314 Song Recommendation: "Until We Get There" by Lucius.
-SE Wagner

Comments
Post a Comment