Grocery Shopping

     Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. A lot of this is due to my busy weekend, and a lot of it is due simply to my laziness. To be honest, I don't even feel like posting right now, because I have a lot of studying I should be doing, and a lot of TV watching I shouldn't be doing, but will be doing anyway. So if my reluctance to post is evident in my writing, I apologize.
     Well today after Unified Tennis practice, my Mom picked me up and we went grocery shopping together. And I know that might sound boring, but it was actually really fun. We even bought a bridal magazine to look at together later even though we don't know anyone who's getting married anytime soon...but whatevs. And then we got home and my Mom's in the kitchen putting away the food and I should be helping like the good daughter I truly am, but instead I'm out here in the office blogging...I really should be helping. I'm gonna go do that...BRB. Okay, now I feel bad because she was basically all done by the time I started helping...
     Anyway, then we got home and I scheduled for my Driver's Test, finally, and so I will (hopefully) get my lisence on December 4th. Wish me luck everyone.
     Well, I guess that's really all I have to say. I'm going to try to do AB's Taylor Swift tag tomorrow if I get a chance, because I really liked it. :)

Movie Recommendation: Lee Daniel's The Butler. This was the last movie I watched before No Media Month, and it was really good! It follows the life of a young indentured servant boy who escapes into freedom and eventually becomes the head butler at the White House. It's an amazing and triumphant story of a man who makes something out of nothing, as he overcomes his squalid beginnings and smashes black stereotypes during the civil rights era. It also sports a star studded cast and a flawless historical timeline. It would be a great film to watch with the whole family, with the exclusion, maybe, of younger kids.

                                    -VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts