Dear Grocery Stores: IT'S NOT WINTER YET!

     For the first time in a long time, I only had 20 minutes of homework tonight, which has given me lots of time to read The Maze Runner. I have 42 pages left and I'm trying really hard to finish it because tomorrow is the last day it's in theaters and I might want to go see it. Depends on how much homework I have and if we're doing anything. I'll do a review on it once I finish. 
     Do you want to know something ridiculous? So my mom went to the grocery store tonight and she asked if I wanted anything and I said I wanted some Pilsbury Halloween cookies (you know, the sugar cookies with little pictures on them that you just stick on a tray and put in the oven) and would you know, they didn't have any Halloween or even Thanksgiving cookies, but they had snowmen! What is wrong with the world? But hey, I still get to eat cookie dough because my mom bought the snowmen. Sigh. Way to spoil my fall mood with freaking snowmen. 
     But Pinterest is here to save the day with adorable Halloween snack recipes!
And some are just gross:

Day 334 Song Recommendation: "Alleyways" by The Neighborhood.
-SE Wagner







Comments

Popular Posts