Corn Maze!

     So today I tagged along to the Latin Club corn maze field trip even though I'm not in the Latin Club. I just wanted to come because I'd heard that it was a lot of fun and also because my mom was hosting a party at our house and I didn't feel like being at home... Then it turned out that MF was coming too, so it was a lot of fun with AB, DL, MF, AP, and CL all there together. I thought that we would get really lost, but we managed to make it out every time. I kind of take the fun out of mazes and stuff like that because I always try to see if I can find my way out by trying "survival techniques" like finding something in the sky and following it (it actually worked both times I tried it). Then MF, AP, and I ran around stalking people and whispering things to them and then running off into the corn. It was stupid and childish, but fun. And it was nice of DL to tell us to wear old boots, because although it was dry in 90% of the places, there were a few muddy patches and since we didn't have flashlights and it was dark, you didn't know there was mud until you stepped in it and nearly wiped out. Oh, and there was also a lot of good food and desserts and a bon fire. I would definitely go back next year.

Day 336 Song Recommendation:"Brothers & Sisters" by Coldplay. I forgot to post a Free Song Tuesday song! I'll do that tomorrow. 
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts