The Secret Life of Sawyer













   
     A few days ago DL emailed me this email (with the subject HAHAHAHAHA ): "YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me on it. I'm not just sending you a random clip from Yo Gabba Gabba for no reason." So I clicked on the link, which took me to a YouTube video of a clip from an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba, which I'd never seen before, but also had no desire to watch. But I trusted the DL had a good reason for making me watch a children's show. And then appeared Farmer Josh, or Josh Holloway, who played Sawyer in "Lost". And he didn't just show up... he came flying in on a mini tractor with a guitar in hand. It was seriously one of the funniest YouTube videos I've ever watched. I've included it below for your viewing pleasure. The song is surprisingly catchy.      
     To understand the ridiculousness of Josh Holloway playing Farmer Josh, you have to watch this clip of him playing Sawyer:

     It's like, could he have picked two more different roles? It just shows that he's a talented actor who clearly isn't too particular about his gigs.
    But seriously, the whole time I could not stop picturing Farmer Josh as Sawyer and thinking how embarrassed Sawyer would be if anyone on the island found out he was on Yo Gabba Gabba. Which makes no sense, but whatever.
     DL also told me to read the comments from the video, and here were a couple I liked:
  • guess farming is better than conning and arresting people
  • <unneccessary curse word> sawyer lol good thing i watched lost before i saw this or it would have ruined the whole experience for me
  • Sawyer, you don't belong in that show. 
  • lol Sawyer wtf are you doin
  • This is actually an incredibly catchy song. I've had it stuck in my head all week.
  • I wonder how many takes it took before he stopped cracking up.
  • Ill see you in a anotha life brotha..
  • Can't tell if he's still on the island or not.
  • I'm so Lost...
  • I still see him as Sawyer
  • I love these random lettered comments from babies, sooo cute! No, they were just really annoying. I'll give you some samples: 
  • Fvvce. n j
  • I m, r, rlgltoto4k ! YNH ! D dffW.q
  • Fufm
  • Gggfkjon vh
     So yeah, thanks for the great video, DL. 

Day 272 Song Recommendation: "Who Will Save Your Soul" by Jewel.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts