Being Nostalgic

Enjoying the last day
of Summer :(
Thanks DL for posting about your brother going to college now I'm just going to be sad. My brother is leaving the house as well and going to college. I honestly don't know what I am going to do without him. Luckily he is not going to college out of state and is only about 40-45 minutes away but still that's a lot. Thinking about my brother going to college makes me think about what my brother does for me throughout the years and it is actually a lot of things. I've been mostly been reading and watching Miranda Sings videos and laughing really hard. I just wish that I had one more month to just read books all day. That would make my life. I guess all good things have to come to an end.
I wish that I could have written a better post today but i'm to sad and nostalgic. I just have to keep telling myself that Christmas and fall is coming.
DFTBA
-AB
P.S. if you watch the video do not try to get the sticker off with the nail polish. I tried to do that on my beautiful copy of Divergent and now it will never be the same.

Comments

Popular Posts