Video of the Week: The New React Channel

     I've spoken before about the FineBros, a channel on YouTube that I'm in love with, but recently they released a trailer for their new channel, the React Channel, which will be completely devoted to new forms of their original React series. I watched the trailer, and it seemed pretty cool since I've always loved their React videos before, so I hopped on over to the new channel and subscribed. If you have a YouTube account, I encourage you to do the same, because the FineBros are really cool and I love what they're doing with these React videos, I feel like they could be used as educational videos and in documentaries and stuff, which is awesome, and I totally support them in their endeavors. If you don't have an account on YouTube, you should still totally check out their old React videos, and see what's in store for their new channel. Here's the trailer:


                     -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts