Ouch.

     Sigh, these past few days there's been absolutely ah-mazing weather down here. Right now it's 66 and breezy out, and IMO, that's the perfect weather and temperature. If it were like this all year round, I swear I could be a devout runner. It's the bitter cold and achingly hot that I hate. Anyway, despite the beautiful weather, I have been feeling a bit under it. For years I've had very minor throat issues. My throat has always burned after eating chocolate and drinking lemonade, and a few other foods, but this whole week, my throat has been on fire, and it's like I have heartburn in my neck. It's very painful and I don't know what to do about it. I've been suspicious for the past few years that I might have Acid Reflux Disease, as these symptoms are common of Acid Reflux, but I think it might finally be bad enough that I'll have to go to the doctor about it. Hopefully they know what to do about it and I can get some medication to help regulate it. My friend KK has Acid Reflux, and my Mom has had thyroid problems similar to Acid Reflux, so it looks like I'm part of the club too. Anyway, having your throat feel like it's on fire about 75% of the time totally sucks, and is depressing because I can't think about anything besides trying not to cough or eat stuff that will make my throat feel worse. Well, I don't have anything else to say besides complaining and ranting about my throat issues, so I'll let you go. :)

Movie Recommendation: 17 Again. I'm not a huge Zac Efron fan, but I actually really really like this movie, and think his acting is very good in it. 


                                   -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts