Frank & Leonard


     Yesterday, two stupid birds showed up on our porch. TJ decided that it would be a good idea to feed them pieces of bread. I was not very enthralled with these birds, and did not want to encourage their pesky behavior, but TJ convinced me to come out and watch him feed these dumb birds, so I consented. It turns out they were pretty dang adorable, and very amusing. After a few minutes of watching the bird eat food off of TJ's fingers, I agreed to feed them some bread crumbs too. TJ told me that he had named them Frank and Leonard. Frank would come up and eat the bread crumbs off your index finger, but Leonard was not so brave and had to be tossed his crumbs. I took about a thousand pictures of them. I've included three below. The second picture is of Frank bravely eating from TJ's palm and the third is of Frank eating from my finger. It is now a running topic of conversation for TJ and me: if we see any of these kinds of birds (and there are plenty) we say, "Hey, there's Frank! Wait, no maybe that's Leonard".
     Today we did some sight seeing:
     And got milk shakes at Udder Delite, home to "the world's best milkshakes":

     ^Photos of Udder Delite courtesy my mother.
     They were really, really good milkshakes, but I don't know if they were the best in the world. Shake Shack has a dang good peanut butter milkshake. 

Day 243 Song Recommendation: "A Long December" by Counting Crows. For the next 10 days, I won't be posting YouTube videos of the songs, so if you wish to listen to the songs I recommend, you'll just have to listen to the 8tracks playlist. To listen to all posted playlists, go to the "SE's Playlists" tab above and click on the playlist you desire. Happy listening!
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts