Being Positive

I guess i'm all alone now with DL and SE. Now I am completely in charge of the blog. This is most likely going to be a rant. On a good note though my cousin's wife yesterday delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl around eight in the morning. I can't wait to meet her and love her. Her name is Isla (Eye-la) Marcelene and she couldn't be more adorable.
                          ...

I was originally going to do a post about things wrong with the world and then I decided not too. I realize that is as people we can be negative. I mean just turn on the news and you'll find the saddest stories ever or ones that just make you pissed. Even looking at the weather can ruin your week. When there we hear something positive and then something negative we dwell on the negative as if the positive never happened. Isla has begun her life and I have no idea where the heck she is going to go or what she's going to do but whatever happens I hope that she trusts God and does the right thing. That's what every person wants for a new born baby.
On the note of being positive and starting the lonely blog post I will write about 10 things that make me happy and helps me stay positive.

  1. Journaling, I told myself that I would journal every day for at least a year. This is something that I said I would never do but I have found that I actually love it. Some days are completely boring and others I'm glad that I wrote about. I'm going to love this when i'm thirty and looking at it again. Hopefully my husband or kids never find it.
  2. Onesies, don't laugh but I love them. I think they are the funniest yet comfortable thing anyone can wear, I secretly want one.
  3. Horses, I have loved horses for as long as I can remember I used to do events and stuff but then shook happened and it just became to much. If I could ever own at least one horse I would be so freaking happy.
  4. Reading, this is an obvious one because that's mostly what I talk about. Books are just the best. You're missing out if you don't enjoy them.
  5. Thunderstorms, if t's dangerous than no I don't like them. I love rainy days with thunder. It gives me an excuse to get a blanket, watch a movie and read. SE probably hates them because she loses power pretty much every storm.
  6. Christmas, this isn't a secret either I LOVE it. I love the Christmas music, lights, Jesus, trees, seeing family and baking. Oh my gosh I love baking.
  7. Fall, out of all the seasons I love fall the most. Because of the temp. and the the leaves on the trees. Winter besides Christmas is mostly just brown and wet. Summer is way to hot but I like spring.
  8. My bed, need I say more?
  9. All around good people, there is nothing worse than a fake person. I'd rather you'd been genuine.
  10. Anything nerdy, it's fun.

Comments

Popular Posts