TV Is Good
Monday: Emma Approved, Twisted, Sleepy Hollow
Tuesday: Awkward, Chasing Life
Wednesday: Baby Daddy
Thursday: Emma Approved, Impractical Jokers, The Half Hour
Friday: (surprisingly, nothing)
Saturday: Saturday Night Live
Sunday: ABC Family movie night! And also, Sundays are when Hallmark releases their newest movies too.
I lead a sad life. But it makes me happy when I wake up and go "Hmm...what day is it? IT'S MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! EMMA APPROVED!!!!!!" or "IT'S WEDNESDAY, TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER DANNY AND RILEY END UP TOGETHER, TEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!" I know I should devote more of my time to like, reading and writing, especially since those things are also things that I really really love to do, but television is quite frankly really enjoyable. Everyone says it's this great brain frying thing, and yeah that can be true, especially when it comes to kids shows (Does anyone even know what the plot of Ed, Edd, and Eddy was???), but I don't know, I kind of think that the people who make television shows are geniuses. I mean, they are living the dream, creating this thing that is so widely loved and enjoyed. And heck, I'm going to take advantage of it. And I'm sure it sounds like I watch a ton of TV, and I do watch a lot, but I pretty much only watch the shows that air that day. It's rare for me to watch reruns, and if I do it's on the weekends (and it'll be Drake and Josh or Boy Meets World, without a doubt.) And I feel like in many ways, television brings people together. I remember hashing out the latest events on The Nine Lives of Chloe King with my friend HS, and totally fangirling over Once Upon a Time with my friend GC. And TV and film have always really inspired me. They feed my imagination and give me ideas for my writing. They give me something to think about when we're reading super dull ancient literature in Latin class. So I just want to thank the TV for always being there with me, and let the record show that I am a well rounded, down to earth girl who does tons of other stuff besides just sit on the TV and giggle over sitcom and dramadies. :)
-VaughnDL

Comments
Post a Comment