Things I Want to Do This Summer

1. Run. I need to be able to run six miles for the Bay Bridge 10k run five months from now, so I need to get in shape!
2. Read. I love reading, but sometimes I need a little push to really read a lot.
I found this list while Google searching a while ago and
pinned it on Pinterest because I thought it was cool
that a lot of things on there are things close to the area
where I live.
3. Write. I also love writing, but I need an even bigger push to write a lot.
4. Do lots of cooking and baking. I like baking, but I do not like cooking. Okay, I tolerate cooking. But I'd like to try new recipes and get some practice with making my own food so that by the time I'm an independent human being, I'll be able to cook delicious meals for myself.
5. Spend a limited amount of time on technological devices. In order for me to do the stuff I truly want to do, I need to get away from the computer and my iPad. I'm starting out strong by not bringing my iPad on vacation, but I still have the family laptop that I'm typing this on, so...
6. Go outside! I am not an outdoorsy person, but when I do go outside, I'm happy. (As long as the weather isn't too hot or too cold or too humid or too rainy... I'm particular.) The whole point of summer is to get outside and enjoy the weather. And not go to school.
7. Learn more guitar and ukulele. I want to learn some Beatles songs and some more guitar chords and ukulele chords and just get better in general.
8. Volunteer at the humane society. In middle school I used to volunteer there every week but now I only volunteer for big events like the rabies clinics and adoption events, but I'd like to start going regularly again.

Just watch this Troye Sivan video and you'll know how all of the above things are going to turn out:


     Today we spent several hours in the car driving to the Bay and we got here around 5 and the weather hasn't been great so we didn't go for a walk or a bike ride or anything, but hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow and we can enjoy the sunshine.

Day 203 Song Recommendation: "Everyday" by Buddy Holly. This song is on the "Stand By Me" soundtrack.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts