Books, Books And More Books
It feels so great to be able to just post on the blog like normally. Like SE I have a big summer reading list. I have already started one book 'The One' which is the third book in the Selection Trilogy and of course the last and my heart is beating so fast because I'm so nervous and I don't know what is going to happen. I'll probably finish this book either today or tomorrow. Or at least that's what i'm hoping for.
Here are some of the books that I plan to read this summer...
This is going to be a long summer.
DFTBA
-AB
The reason that I picked this video was because it is something that I wanted to do and I freaking love these people. It may be annoying to people who don't really know who they are but trust me they are awesome. So SE and DL you should read the books that I read so that we can do this.
Here are some of the books that I plan to read this summer...
- The Legend Trilogy, I have not read any of these books and I do sort of feel left out because a lot of people on Booktube love it and I have not even started it.
- I am Malala, I got this book about a year ago and I actually started it but I never finished it. I think I was just in a terrible reading slump and I started another book and I refuse to read two new books at the same time. I can't enjoy them equally.
- If I stay, I was hoping to have read this sooner but I just had other books to read. Mainly because it's turning into a movie and I can't see a movie without reading the book.
- Catcher in the rye, I got this book for my birthday and I wanted to read it in case I had to read it for school because I normally don't like a book as much if I had read it outside of school. Also I have heard good and bad things about this book. So I also don't want to have to suffer through reading it in school if I don't like it.
- Nineteen Minutes, I tried to read this book a few years ago and I think that I was just to young and I really didn't care. I think it was after I read My Sister's Keeper. Now that I think about it I really want to try to read it again.
- Lone Wolf, This is also another Jodi Picoult book that I got on sale for really cheap but I think that the topic is interesting and I want to see how it unfolds.
- The Sisterhood of the traveling pants series, My Brother's girlfriend gave me the entire series and I felt like it would be best to read during the summer. I saw the first two movies and I honestly don't even remember what happened.
- Wintergirls, this is another book that I got cheap but just haven't read yet.
This is going to be a long summer.
DFTBA
-AB
The reason that I picked this video was because it is something that I wanted to do and I freaking love these people. It may be annoying to people who don't really know who they are but trust me they are awesome. So SE and DL you should read the books that I read so that we can do this.

Comments
Post a Comment