The Best App Ever
The end of the year has been very chaotic so far. You'd think that teachers would start to wind down with only six days left of school, but instead they're doling out homework like it's air and scheduling tests and quizzes and finals until the very end. I've reached the point where I don't really care any more. Yeah, I'll do the homework they assign me, but I'm not going to stress over tests and what not because it's just not worth it. The weather's warm, the future is bright... and I am just tired of caring about school. Let's just get these last few days over and done with, and then let's move on. Thank you very much.
So there's this app called Magisto and it's A-mazing! It's a video editing app that takes the crappiest of crappy videos and turns them into these super cool videos! It's really fun to make "music videos" with because you can choose these different editing themes and pick from a large variety of music or upload your own music, and it does everything for you. All you have to do is take one very awful video, and it will do everything it can to make it look good. The only downside is that, because of the editing, it makes the video footage a lot shorter, and you can't choose what you want it to include, so your favorite part could get cut out. But that's never happened for me before.
So there's this app called Magisto and it's A-mazing! It's a video editing app that takes the crappiest of crappy videos and turns them into these super cool videos! It's really fun to make "music videos" with because you can choose these different editing themes and pick from a large variety of music or upload your own music, and it does everything for you. All you have to do is take one very awful video, and it will do everything it can to make it look good. The only downside is that, because of the editing, it makes the video footage a lot shorter, and you can't choose what you want it to include, so your favorite part could get cut out. But that's never happened for me before.
Anyway, it's just a really cool app and can be used for a wide variety of projects, like montages, or slideshows, or music videos, or home videos.
I started this post at 6:30 and somehow got distracted and now it's my usual posting time... 10 P.M. Great. Old habits die hard.
Day 193 Song Recommendation: "Twisting by the Pool" by the Dire Straits. Don't ask me how I came across this song. Actually, I'll tell you. So on the back of our tie dye shirts that we made in chemistry it says "Don't Be A Rainbow In The Dark" in the shape of a rainbow and under the rainbow is the formula speed of light= wavelength x frequency and for extra credit we were supposed to find out what it meant. Naturally, I googled it and all I got was the song "Rainbow in the Dark" by Dio, so I asked my mom what the t-shirt meant and she said that a rainbow in the dark is nothing, because without light there are no colors. Then I asked my dad what it meant and he proceeded to play air guitar/drums/synthesizer while blasting "Rainbow in the Dark". Then I was in the kitchen and for some reason "Twisting by the Pool" came on, and I was like, "Hey this is kind of catchy." So yeah. In case you cared.
-SE Wagner
Comments
Post a Comment