PERFECTION!!!
"7" Day 4: Okay I cheated today, but what can you do. MF had cookies for me! Who can say no to cookies???? Especially when they're from your friends? Not me, that's for sure.
So I'm not usually a perfectionist. I'd like to say I'm the perfect blend of I-don't-care-at-all and Okay-seriously-this-needs-to-be-absolutely-precise. Usually I am at least. But I've been assigned the task of making a humongous banner advertising my church's Community Carnival, and I am scared silly that I'm going to screw it up. I don't know why it's stressing me out so much! It's just a sign! It's not like it's going to be hanging way high up on the side of the church for every single passerby to see! Oh wait, yeah it is. AND SO IT MUST BE PERFECT. AND SO THERE'S NO TIME FOR SILLY FRIVOLITIES LIKE, SAY, BLOGGING! I gotta go perfect my banner making skills. Wish me luck.
Movie Recommendation: Awakenings. We are watching this movie in health, and despite the fact that a lot of it is pretty unrealistic, it is also pretty good.
-VaughnDL
So I'm not usually a perfectionist. I'd like to say I'm the perfect blend of I-don't-care-at-all and Okay-seriously-this-needs-to-be-absolutely-precise. Usually I am at least. But I've been assigned the task of making a humongous banner advertising my church's Community Carnival, and I am scared silly that I'm going to screw it up. I don't know why it's stressing me out so much! It's just a sign! It's not like it's going to be hanging way high up on the side of the church for every single passerby to see! Oh wait, yeah it is. AND SO IT MUST BE PERFECT. AND SO THERE'S NO TIME FOR SILLY FRIVOLITIES LIKE, SAY, BLOGGING! I gotta go perfect my banner making skills. Wish me luck.
Movie Recommendation: Awakenings. We are watching this movie in health, and despite the fact that a lot of it is pretty unrealistic, it is also pretty good.
-VaughnDL

Comments
Post a Comment