More Tie Dye

     Well, finals are finally over! This is a source of great joy to me. I can't believe we have a day and a half left in tenth grade. That's crazy. And so exciting!
     So today I went to church to help tie dye t-shirts for VBS, and it wasn't that much fun because I didn't really know any of the kids that well, but they all knew each other, so I like, 9th wheeled it the entire time. Sometimes I really wish I was more outgoing and extroverted, but then I might not be doing this right now, and I would never trade blogging for being extroverted. Sure, you can be both a blogger an extrovert, but that's an unusual combination.
     Lalala. Okay, I don't have anything to say and I want to read DL's post, so have a tremendous Tuesday!

Day 200 Song Recommendation: "California" by Phantom Planet. I don't know why it's bleeped out at 00:23 because all he says is "gun"...
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts