Hi, My Name is VaughnDL, and I Like Pizza

    Well, I'm about to go out to eat, so I hope that Schmankerl Stube has some 7 approved foods that I can eat. Never mind, they are all booked up on seating, it looks like we're going somewhere else, haha. Maybe the Plum? Hopefully. They're a deli type place, so it should be okay. Nope, they're closed. Bulls and Bears it is! Jeesh.

     Anyway, originally I was going to post a rebuttal to a video that I had seen today called "I Dislike The Fault in Our Stars" but frankly I don't have the patience to do that right now. It's not that I want to get up on my high horse and rant about how much I disagree with her, I just want to juxtapose my own opinions against hers, and that would probably take a lot of time, so I'll do that another day. Well, I have to leave, so I guess I'll finish this post later. :)
    

     I'm back, and when we went down town, there was some kind of biking event going on, and I saw more than a few very attractive biker dudes. :) You know what I hate? I hate pants that have fake pockets. You know, like they try and make it look like they have pockets but everyone can obviously tell they are lame-o fake pockets? Yeah, well, my pants have pockets like that. :(  I clearly have nothing else to say, so goodbye. If you're wondering about the title, it's a long story.

Movie Recommendation: Overboard. This is my Mom's favorite movie. :) It's pretty funny.

                   -VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts