Eggs

     Today TJ and I spent three hours cleaning the inside and outside of my grandad's minivan and moving stuff from the garage down to the basement and we each got $25, so it was worth it.
     Now we're going to my aunt's new house in a little bit and she has a pool, so that's cool. I just rhymed. Anyway, that's why I'm blogging now; not because I have anything to say but because I don't know how late we're going to be getting home.
     Tomorrow starts month two of "7" and I've picked out my seven articles of clothing. I already know I'm going to cheat when we go on vacation on the 21st. 
      Hopefully I'll have time to watch an episode of "Lost" tonight. 
     I have to read three books for AP Lit and AP World History over the summer. I ordered the AP Lit books (Brave New World and Great Expectations) on Amazon but they haven't come yet, so that's my excuse for not reading them. But for some reason we already had the assigned reading for AP World History, Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies, but I just haven't felt like reading it. 
     I started reading Prodigy last week, but I realized I'd forgotten too much of Legend to read the sequel so now I'm skim rereading Legend
     Oh, so after I got a shower today and was drying myself off, as people do, an earwig came off on me and attacked me!!!! I almost died. It was traumatic. Earwigs are my least favorite bugs. They are disgusting. They hide in dark places and move fast and have creepy, squirmy bodies and pincers. 
     I'm getting tired of these posts where I just ramble about my life because they are really hard to come up with titles for. So I think I'm just going to give this one a random title. How about "Eggs"? Okay, sure.

Day 220 Song Recommendation: "Basically, I" by Robert DeLong.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts