Bad Mood
"7" Day 5: So I'm taking two days off: tomorrow and Saturday because of my brother's once in a lifetime graduation festivities, and I am not going to be rude and not eat. So there. But besides that, it's going pretty well.
I hate awkward situations. Who doesn't? But one of the worst awkward situations is being a third wheel. I'm probably going to have to third wheel with my brother and his girlfriend tonight which I am dreading so much. Why can't my mom just drive me to the stupid school for baccalaureate? She's coming anyway! I don't understand. So now I'm in a bad mood because of the impending awkwardness, and also because my brother cruelly made M&M cookies today for some unknown reason, and those are literally my favorite cookies ever. My brother never bakes. Why the sudden interest?? I think he's doing it on purpose.
Anyway, I'm really angry for no good reason, and I don't want to channel that into a really angst filled blog post, so I'll just cut it short today. I don't even have a movie recommendation for you. Sorry. Go search Netflix.
-VaughnDL
I hate awkward situations. Who doesn't? But one of the worst awkward situations is being a third wheel. I'm probably going to have to third wheel with my brother and his girlfriend tonight which I am dreading so much. Why can't my mom just drive me to the stupid school for baccalaureate? She's coming anyway! I don't understand. So now I'm in a bad mood because of the impending awkwardness, and also because my brother cruelly made M&M cookies today for some unknown reason, and those are literally my favorite cookies ever. My brother never bakes. Why the sudden interest?? I think he's doing it on purpose.
Anyway, I'm really angry for no good reason, and I don't want to channel that into a really angst filled blog post, so I'll just cut it short today. I don't even have a movie recommendation for you. Sorry. Go search Netflix.
-VaughnDL

Comments
Post a Comment