7 Begins
Well, 7 is upon us at last. I've been thinking a lot about it lately, (obviously) and I realized some sucky stuff:
1. I will not get to eat cupcakes at my brother's graduation party...but I have to MAKE them.
2. I will taste no liquids except water this whole entire month. And I love juice. I LOVE JUICE.
3. I'll have to start packing my lunch every day at school, since the cafeteria will not be able to accommodate my unusual dieting preferences this month.
Heebie Jeebies, this'll be hard. That's why I have to start viewing food as a necessity, and not a luxury. Eating is just this thing I do a couple times a day, like brushing my teeth or going to the bathroom. A mundane task that I don't care one way or the other about. Of course that's easier said than done. I'm sure I'll overcompensate my lack of yummy food by watching more TV or spending more time on the computer, but I guess everyone's got their coping techniques, right? Shooey, here we go.
Movie Recommendation: A Little Bit of Heaven.
-VaughnDL
1. I will not get to eat cupcakes at my brother's graduation party...but I have to MAKE them.
| I'm making him Star Wars cupcakes.....boooohoooohooohoo....:( They look so yummy |
3. I'll have to start packing my lunch every day at school, since the cafeteria will not be able to accommodate my unusual dieting preferences this month.
Heebie Jeebies, this'll be hard. That's why I have to start viewing food as a necessity, and not a luxury. Eating is just this thing I do a couple times a day, like brushing my teeth or going to the bathroom. A mundane task that I don't care one way or the other about. Of course that's easier said than done. I'm sure I'll overcompensate my lack of yummy food by watching more TV or spending more time on the computer, but I guess everyone's got their coping techniques, right? Shooey, here we go.
Movie Recommendation: A Little Bit of Heaven.
-VaughnDL

Comments
Post a Comment