Sleepy, So Sleepy

I don't want to go two whole days without posting anything, but I also just don't feel like blogging today, so this is going to be super short. I really just want to go instantly to sleep and not wake up for a few days, I'm so sleepy. Also, I'm writing this post on my kindle, and much as I love my darling kindle, it sucks for blogging. It autocorrects things that do not need to be corrected, and it's really tiny and hard to read what I'm typing, and I can't copy and past pictures or embed videos so this post is gonna be super bland too! Anyway, I'm going to stop complaining.

Movie Recommendation: Actually, today instead of talking about a movie that you should see, I'm going to talk about a movie you should NOT see, and that movie is My Boss's Daughter. I've seen many a stupid movie in my lifetime, but I can honestly say that this movie is one of the worst. It had no discernible plot line, and tons of characters that were completely unnecessary. Plus, it was supposed to be a love story, except you found yourself totally hating the girl that the main character guy was supposedly supposed to end up with. It was really awful, with lots of thoughtless slap stick action scenes and tons of people breaking things and not cleaning them up! Which is a huge pet peave of mine when it comes to movies. So don't watch this movie, trust me.
                              -VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts