How To: Lazy Blog Post

Day 155 Song Recommendation: "No More Talk" by Dubstar. I wouldn't consider this to be one of my favorite songs, and I haven't listened to it in forever, but today DL said something about how Red Jumpsuit Apparatus was her angsty middle-schooler band, and Dubstar was one of my angsty middle-schooler bands, so I decided to share it with you. In fact, I don't even have any Dubstar on my iPod anymore. It's one of those things that served its purpose and then you just kind of move on from it. I remember vividly lying on my bed in 6th grade, listening to Dubstar, and writing in my diary about how disgusted I was by my friend's boyfriend and how he said "I love you" to her and I wanted to throw up. There was something about a barf-o-meter, too... It's funny now, but I guess it wasn't at the time. Said friend has moved away, and said boyfriend is just another kid I see every day. Things change.
  
-SE Wagner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts