Dauntless Tats (Long Overdue)
Here are three pictures of our Dauntless tattoos from when DL, AB, and I went to see Divergent. Thanks to Pinterest for the inspiration for some of the ones we did, and thanks to DL's mom for going out and buying a bunch of fake tattoos out of an arcade machine. Moms are saints. Anyway, I would show you a group picture, but I'm one of those annoying, weird people who doesn't like to have my face on the Internet. I'm like, an Internet agoraphobic. (I don't think that made sense.)
So I just finished reading 27 pages of The American Democracy, which is the world's most boring book, second only to American Government: Readings and Cases, nineteenth edition. Nineteenth, I tell you! I just flipped to a random page and put my finger on a random sentence, and this was it, "The decision here to break pregnancy into three distinct terms and to outline the permissible restrictions the State may impose in each one, for example, partakes more of judicial legislation than it does of a determination of the intent of the drafters of the Fourteenth Amendment." Literally, the only interesting word in that entire sentence is "pregnancy". Well, I guess I'll be going now. My eyes are about to fall out of my head from reading too long.
Day 152 Song Recommendation: "I WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO READ". Just kidding. If only that were a song. It'd be my favorite song. Anyway, let's try this again.
Day 152 Song Recommendation: "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins. The only reason why I'm recommending this song is so that I have a reason to put this video in this post. This is one of my favorite YouTube videos. Preston Leatherman is one of the happiest, most energetic people I've ever seen (on film or in real life). His Dancing With an iPod in Public videos never cease to make me happy.
-SE Wagner
So I just finished reading 27 pages of The American Democracy, which is the world's most boring book, second only to American Government: Readings and Cases, nineteenth edition. Nineteenth, I tell you! I just flipped to a random page and put my finger on a random sentence, and this was it, "The decision here to break pregnancy into three distinct terms and to outline the permissible restrictions the State may impose in each one, for example, partakes more of judicial legislation than it does of a determination of the intent of the drafters of the Fourteenth Amendment." Literally, the only interesting word in that entire sentence is "pregnancy". Well, I guess I'll be going now. My eyes are about to fall out of my head from reading too long.
Day 152 Song Recommendation: "I WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO READ". Just kidding. If only that were a song. It'd be my favorite song. Anyway, let's try this again.
Day 152 Song Recommendation: "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins. The only reason why I'm recommending this song is so that I have a reason to put this video in this post. This is one of my favorite YouTube videos. Preston Leatherman is one of the happiest, most energetic people I've ever seen (on film or in real life). His Dancing With an iPod in Public videos never cease to make me happy.
-SE Wagner

Comments
Post a Comment