Failure

Confession: I've already kind-of sort-of failed at my own challenge.
     Okay, so today in health, DL and I had already done all of our work so we spent the class period looking at clothes, accessories, and cute shoes on Modcloth and Polyvore (on DL's school-mandated Kindle Fire) and we didn't even realize that we had used up our thirty minutes until about fifteen minutes before class was over and I said something like, "Oh my goodness, the fast!" and then we were both like "Oh crap!" because I'm sure we both had already planned out how we were going to spend the meager thirty minutes once we got home. Now, however, since I've already used my thirty minutes, I can't even check my email to see what kind of interesting things DL has to say... I have to wait until tomorrow ;(
     The reason this post is coming so early today is because I'm leaving in an hour to spend the night at a friend's house, so this is the only time I have.
     I was going to write about what makes the Internet so addicting, but that will probably be a bit of a time-consuming post, so I'll save that for later.
     And I haven't forgotten about your tag, AB, I just have actually had things to write about lately, so that's nice and surprising. I promise I'll respond to it, though. Probably Sunday.
     And I forgive you for wearing make-up today...
     I failed a bit at my fast too.

Day Ninety-One Song Recommendation: "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People. Come on, who doesn't like this song?
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts