Random Tag Tuesday!
Oh my gosh I totally forgot that it was Tag Tuesday. So i'm going to do something that I really hate and that is writing two post in one day...oh well.
1. Favorite snack while reading?
It depends If I want something salty probably chips or popcorn. I know I know it's not healthy. If it's sweet maybe a granola bar.
2. Book you regret buying/reading?
Evermore by Alyson Noel. I hated that book so much that I couldn't even finish it. It takes a lot for me not to finish a book. Also The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer I really hated that book and so many people loved it and I wanted to like it so badly.
3. Favorite book this year?
Probably Catching Fire for right now. Ask me at the end of the year.
4. Biggest pet peeve in books?
Overly done love scenes with characters that shouldn't be together. That seems popular these days.
5. How would you react when you saw a complete stranger reading your favorite book of all time?
I would tell them how much I loved it and probably be the creepiest person they've ever seen.
6. Do you ever get in trouble for reading?(most likely in school)
Yeah, I have. I'm pretty good at hiding it now though.
7. Tea or Coffee while reading?
Neither, I'll drink water or soda. I know i'm weird.
8. Which book changed you the most?
The Fault In Our Stars, it changed the way I looked at life, death and ultimately sickness. It was just so beautiful and poignant in so many ways. I learned that people who are 'sick' are still people and live normal lives the best they can. Basically any John Green book. Also Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Wow that book was so inspirational.
9. Harry potter or Percy Jackson?
I haven't read Percy Jackson yet and I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. So Harry Potter.
10. Favorite poetry book?
It was a book by the singer Jewel. I love her poetry so much and I don't remember what it was called.
11. What is the first book you remember reading?
Because Of Winne Dixie, I can't even tell you how many times I have read that book.
12. A fictional character that you have a love/hate relationship with?
Isabelle Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments. I don't know if I like her or if I hate her. I guess I'll find out in the last book.
13. Least favorite book/series?
Beautiful Creatures, I feel like the only reason that series became popular because of Kaleb and Cass.
14. Favorite traits in a fictional character?
Intelligence, Stubborn, Courage, generosity is huge for me.
15. Which fictional world is your favorite?
The Wizarding World duh.
16. How many books do you own?
In my lifetime? A lot we don't have time for me to count them all.
17. What’s a book you wouldn’t mind throwing out?
I don't give my books away. Probably fifty shades of grey, I am so ashamed to even have read half of that book.
18. A book you’d insist your siblings/future children read?
My brother doesn't really read and when he does it usually takes him about a few months to finish the books. My kids will read Harry Potter, Judy Blume books and every YA book I have ever loved.
19. The best book you’ve ever read?
Seriously? There are many but if I had to pick one obviously the Fault In Our Stars
20. How has reading changed your life?
I honestly don't know what I would do without reading. It's made me extremely happy and optimistic about the world. I've been lucky enough to find other people who like reading as well.
DFTBA
-AB


Comments
Post a Comment