Pass the Cranberry Sauce

     Everyone has their favorite Thanksgiving dish. Some people reach for the stuffing first. Some drool over the delicious turkey. Others scarf up the rolls as soon as they're put on the table. Me, I go straight for the cranberry sauce. I'm not talking about that highfalutin' nutty berry cranberry stuff. I'm talking about the kind that comes from a metal can that costs ninety-seven cents at the grocery store, and comes out in one big cylindrical blob. You know, with the ridges down the sides? It's basically just like really dense jelly...which is absolutely perfect. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to mash it up and use it in recipes or something, but not in my family. At our Thanksgiving dinner, we plop it right outta the can and slice it up. Mmm, perfection. If you've never tried a slice of Canned Cran (as I like to call it), you haven't lived. Thanksgiving just wouldn't be the same if it weren't for that yummy offbrand "cranberry sauce". Only three more hours till I get to hog the sauce!! Dee-licious.
                                                                                                               -VaughnDL













I somehow managed to find the most unappealing picture possible. Yummmm... Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts