The Harry Potter Tag




What house are you in? Are you pleased with it?




I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Yes, I absolutely love being a Ravenclaw. 

What traits do you share with your house?

Wise, creative and open-minded.

What is your patronus from Pottermore?

Lioness, I’m really pleased with it. One of my friends got a field mouse so I can’t complain. I think it also proves that I could have potentially been a Gryffindor.

What is your wand?



What position would you play in Quidditch?

I don’t think that I would be good enough to play Quidditch. I would most likely have a friend who played it though. I would most likely be in the stands.

 Who would you take to the Yule Ball?




I would probably take Luna Lovegood. She's such a calm and nice person and I feel like that would help me. I hate dances so we would probably talk about the most random things. We would also be in the same house so we'd know each other pretty well.

 If you were a horcrux, what would you be?

I would never make a horcrux. If I had to make one it would be my necklace or my ring. It's the two pieces of jewelry that I actually wear. One of my journals would also be a good one.

You have a batch of polyjuice potion. Who would you transform into?

That's a really good question. I would probably choose one of the Weasley twins. I would like to see the world through their eyes for a day. I feel like I'm more of a George than a Fred.

What animal would you bring to Hogwarts and what would you name it?

I would bring Colt but apparently dogs aren't allowed. I would get an owl because I hate cats and I don't think I'd want a toad. It would also be nice to send letters whenever I wanted. I would also have to see the owl before I named it.

 What would a boggart look like if it stood in front of you?




I have so many fears that it would be hard to pick. It would most likely be a dementor though.

Where would you send your time away from Hogwarts? The Burrow, Number 12 Grimmauld Place, or in a room at the Leaky Cauldron?

I would absolutely go to The Burrow. I would love to live with the Weasley's for a while. I think that would be the best time of my life. I loved all of the chapters when Harry would go there.

Which would be your most used spell?

I would probably use Lumos all the time. I scared of the dark and I always turn on every light in a room that I'm in.

Which feast are you mot looking forward to? Start of Term, Halloween, or Christmas?

Christmas! It's the best time of the year. I would love giving presents to my friends, watching the snow fall and getting to eat with my friends.

If you became an animal, which animal would you want to be?

I would love to be a winged horse. I know that's random but I think that would be really fun to be.

 Besides your wand, what do you bring with you to every class?

My journal. I would most likely write a lot about Snape and how I hate potions. I'm pretty sure that class would fill me with anxiety everyday.

After Hogwarts, where do you see yourself?

The Ministry of Magic. I'm probably working in some kind of social justice.

Which class would you be the top of?

Hm, probably Charms.

Would you have survived the Battle of Hogwarts?

I have no idea. I definitely would have stayed and fought.

What parts of the books made you cry the most?

SPOILERS:


  • Sirius's death
  • Dumbledore's death (The last two chapters of Half-Blood Prince)
  • Chapter 36 of Deathly Hallows
  • Mirror of Erised
  • Mad-eyed Moody's death
  • Basically all of the death parts
  • Epilogue


What are some of your favorite Characters?


  • Sirius
  • Mad-eyed Moody
  • Lupin
  • Dumbledore
  • Hermione 
  • Luna
  • Ginny (The movies did her wrong).
Who was your least favorite character?

Dolores effing Umbridge 

I don't think that it's possible to hate a character more. I wish that J.K. would have killed her in the series. I think I hated her more than Voldemort. She embodies everything that I despise. She's ignorant, closed-minded, she hurts children, power hungry and believes everything she does is justified.


Which Dumbledore quote speaks to you the most?

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." 

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."

"We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."

I couldn't pick just one.

What is the best thing about the Harry Potter series? Will you share them with your children?

The feeling that it gives me. I don't reread a lot of books but I will always reread them. You're immediately sucked into a different world and it's incredible. My kids will be forced to read these books. I'll probably read the first two to them and hopefully they'll pick them up from there.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts