Things That Make Me Happy


It's almost twelve in the morning and I can't fall asleep. I really miss my friends tonight and another reason that I can't get into. Normally when I can't sleep at night I word dump into my journal. When I do that it mostly comes out negative and that's not what I want to do. Instead, I want to write about the things that make me happy.

Journaling


I think journaling is the longest hobby I've ever had. I didn't like it when I started it but over the years I've fell in love with it. It's the one place where I can be completely honest and document my life. It's also great for my terrible memory and hoarder tendencies. 

Receiving & Writing Letters


Is there anything better than getting a handwritten letter? I think they're more special now than they used to be. It's so easy to write an email, text or call someone. The fact that someone takes the time to sit down and write something specifically for you touches my heart. I also love doing it for other people.

 Tea


I never thought that I would love tea as much as I do. It's like having a hug during any time of the day. It's also an excuse to buy a lot of mugs that you don't necessarily need.

Doing nothing with friends


Today, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to skip our last class. I know it's not the 'responsible' thing to do but it was nice. We sat on campus, talking for about two hours and then we just did our own thing. It was nice to be able to just sit with someone.

The Lake


I would do anything to go to the lake right now.

Listening to the car radio


In one of my summer journals I wrote how much I loved the radio. I talked about how I drove around in my car after leaving someone's house just so I could listen to the radio a little bit longer.
I can't wait to do that again.

My Polaroids


I love looking back at them and going back to that time. I can remember the stories that are attached with them and it's nice. It's nice to look at them, laugh and feel better about the day.


I'm going to try to go to bed now.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts