Quotos Pt. 3: To Get You Through January

“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people He gave it to.”
-Dorothy Parker



“Back in my day, we only had so many colors.”
-my Pop



"The sky isn't my limit, it's my minimum standard."
-Peniel (CurlyPenny)

“Art is anything you can get away with.”
-Andy Warhol



“Having to work harder makes me feel like girls are stronger.”
-Alessia Cara



“A woman can be pretty like a mountain or a tree or a river. She doesn’t have to be a flower.”
-from Christy



“To be mad in a deranged world is not madness. It’s sanity.”
-Leslie from Netflix’s The End of the ---- World



Jim Henson and Richard Hunt perform Ernie, Frank Oz performs Bert.
"But God is a wild man."
-Rich Mullins




“I like you because while the rest of the world talks about what they can do for people, you are silently already doing it.”
-anonymous letter on FOUNDmagazine



“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”
-C.S. Lewis



“Oh I can’t describe my home! It is Home and I can’t put its charms into words.”
-from North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell


“Love is stronger than any addiction. Hell, it is one.”
-from Diary of a Mad Black Woman 



“It’s like I don’t want to miss the little steps; I want it to last. And then the next second I want to grow up faster, more, now. To be as ready as everyone else is. How is everyone else so ready?”
-from P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts