Aloha 2017, Aloha 2018

     I hope what I heard about "aloha" meaning both "hello" and "goodbye" is true...
     I think I rang in the new year the right way today by sleeping late, running, reading, watching TV, and eating sweets. These are the things I'd like to do for the rest of 2018... in moderation. I think I'm going to refrain from making resolutions for a little while, as hard as that is for me. I love making resolutions. My journals are filled with lists of things I wanted to do at some point in my life. But the thing is, I'm bad at actually doing my resolutions, much like the rest of the world. So I'm just gonna take it one day at a time for a little while.
    I hope you had a good New Year's Day and that 2018 will be full of many blessings, good times, surprises, and all the people and things that make you happiest.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts