An Introvert's Guide to New Year's Eve

Related image     I think that this New Year's Even wins the prize for Least Exciting New Year's Eve Ever, and yet it could very well be one of my favorites. Tonight I decided to stay in, put on my Rudolf PJs and giant fuzzy blue bathrobe, curl up on my bed, and start watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Yes, there is really a show called Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. It's a Korean drama and I think the title might've gotten a bit jumbled in translation...or maybe not. Anyway, it's incredibly cheesy/unrealistic/cliche, etc. and I love it. It's also one of those shows you can only find on sketchy websites, but whatever. Instead of drinking and driving this New Year's I'll be reckless by possibly putting my laptop in danger of malware.
     I think I might take a break from K drama and read some When Dimple Met Rishi (which actually reminds me a lot of Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo in some ways)...I think I'll skip the whole ball drop thing this year. It's a weird tradition anyway.
     Anyway, if you're an introvert like me I suggest grabbing a good book or a cheesy rom com TV show, some ice cream and candy, and your fuzziest PJs and welcoming in the New Year in anti-social style. ;)

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts